- The Limitations of Perceptual Transparency. In The Philosophical Quarterly (2016).
- Colour. In Philosophy Compass (2014).
Copies of these papers can be found on academia
- Sensorama: A Phenomenalist Account of Spacetime and its Contents, by Michael Pelczar. In Australasian Journal of Philosophy (forthcoming).
Work in progress
- Intentional Adverbialism – The Non-Relational View.
- Intentionality is not Representation.
- Everything is Clear: All Perceptual Experiences are Phenomenologically Transparent.
- Do We Perceive Absences?
- Externalist Representationalism is Naive Realist Disjunctivism
- Pragmatism about Perception
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for copies of these papers.