- Everything is Clear: All Perceptual Experience are Transparent. In European Journal of Philosophy (2019)
- Colour Hallucination: A New Problem for Externalist Representationalism. In Analysis (2017).
- Why Externalist Representationalism is a Form of Disjunctivism. In Ratio (2017).
- The Limitations of Perceptual Transparency. In The Philosophical Quarterly (2016).
- Colour. In Philosophy Compass (2014).
These papers can be found on academia
- Sensorama: A Phenomenalist Account of Spacetime and its Contents, by Michael Pelczar. In Australasian Journal of Philosophy (forthcoming).
Work in progress
- Perceptual Experience: Non-Relationalism without Adverbialism.
- Intentionality is not Representation.
- Everything is Clear: All Perceptual Experiences are Phenomenologically Transparent.
- Do We Perceive Absences?
- Is Amodal Perception really Perceptual?
- Pragmatism about Perception
Please email me at L.Gow@liverpool.ac.uk for copies of these papers.